10/4/11

grumpy trolls.

All anybody ever wants is to be thought of.
Like in the silent chill of the weather and the artistry a sunset creates.
So, if i'm the lyrics and the pictures and the smells,
Why are you there and I am here?
When those skinny legs are sprawled across your chest.
When your mind travels as you stroke her hair.
When the taste of raspberry liquor brings you two years back.
When you hold her hand and feel empty space.
When you pass a certain street, or can't seem to sleep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
at this point, fuck the sheep.
Why are you there and I am here?
All I see is you.
All anybody ever wants is to be thought of.
So when the wind carries you to a wishful place, don't look for me.
Because broken hearts, they seem to mend and to you, I am a crime.
She'll pretend to not see you ache for me
She'll close your eyes when you kiss her
She'll say that you are fine.
You'll suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment