5/16/18

we can't be friends.

& i'm always thinking summertime with the bikes out.

Life is better than it has been in so many years. I sometimes feel like I don't know what to do with it. it scares me and gives me anxiety and I almost feel like I don't deserve it. a normalcy. a respect. a love that is LOVE. true and real and raw. the idea that my opinion matters. I am heard. understood. valued.

I am responsible. growing. being recognized. being challenged. reaching higher and higher. slowly rebuilding myself into a good, no, great person. not defined. not limited. not embarrassed and ashamed.

I bet you dream of what you could do.

I still cry over spilt milk. rarely. but still.

it's time to show you're worth it child.

not sure what else to say. an incense is lifting my spirits and Dermot kennedy is everything I have ever needed to listen to. I am sitting in my new apartment. so peaceful. so dark and dim. so me. life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment