9/21/10

solitary


I'm sorry about all the thoughts that float around in my mind yearning to come out of my stubborn mouth, that i know i should say. And i'm sorry for still wanting you at random times, i'm sure it gets annoying. I'm also sorry for judging you and thinking bad things about you in my mind, i didn't mean it. I'm sorry i haven't given you back your clothes yet, but i can't allow you to take anything else from me. You took a piece of me with you when you turned your back, and you took some of my respect for you the day of my stepdad's death. You didn't have the heart to pick up the phone. I'm sorry about not dancing completely full out everytime i dance, i know i should. I'm sorry for only wanting to listen to music in the car, and not your complaints. I'm sorry i don't keep in touch more. I'm sorry for taking moments in my day for granted. However, I'm not sorry for my dreams. And i'm definitely not sorry for my goals. I'm not sorry i didn't love you as much as you loved me, and i'm not sorry you felt heartache for once. I'm not sorry that i am a damn good dancer, cause i worked hard to be where i am. I'm not sorry that i sometimes forget little things and that i don't always listen because i often think my thoughts are more brilliant than yours. And i'm not sorry about that. Because i'm also not sorry for living by my own rules and doing things my way. You can be aware that ive made mistakes that i deserve to feel sorry for, but don't you ever tell me that i owe you any sort of an apology. Because i will never apologize for my opinions. And in my opinion, you got what you deserve.

3 comments:

  1. i love this.
    a lot.

    sometimes, people do deserve it.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion, this is one of your best posts to date. it's so real, and i felt a really strong connection to it because i went through something similar and actually wrote a post quite similar to yours. it actually made me think about when a person should be sorry and when they shouldn't feel sorry, but do anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your attitude..
    soo love your post..
    muah

    ReplyDelete