1/2/16

emptytheatres.


empty theatres turn me on. idk why. it's like I want to make love in the dark audience of an empty theatre. the ceilings so high. the stage bare & beautiful. I walked into the theatre this morning and instantly wanted to fuck in it. in the red velvet chairs. the emptiness of the sound board booth staring back at me. the smell of the cold, stale air resonating in the walls. mmm. yum.

I start west side story on Tuesday and I'm really excited. I can't wait to be back in rehearsals. it's where I feel my best. and the dancing! can't wait. my uncle is dying of cancer and I'm afraid my mom is going to lose her mind. she's already so different. so distant from the person she was before. I see bits and pieces of the old her but it's difficult. I want to be kinder and more gentle toward her, I know she can feel my attitude. I try. I'm just so afraid of losing her again. i'll work on it.

my resolutions for this year are to read more, pray more, take better care of my health, put others before myself more, take more dance class, EXERCISE, save money, the usual. I have a good feeling about 2016. I am turning 25 this year! WHAT?!

I've been reading thought catalog every day for the past few months. I forgot how much I like to read. it feels good.

who was kissing you at midnight, motherfucker?

No comments:

Post a Comment