1/22/11

vibes

A lot of times i worry that I come off as angry.
Like i'm a negative person, extremely pessimistic and just plain
angry. bitchy. mean.
I'm not angry, i swear by it.
I'm thick skinned.
Throw something at me and i won't budge.
Try to bring me down and i probably will fall for a second, but then i'll get right the fuck back up.
I have truly discovered that i don't need anybody but myself.
Literally no one can be trusted and it sucks,
shit there I go being angry and negative again.

A good song is on pandora right now, Shattered by O.A.R.
btw, i have surrendered to pandora. it's my brain on a website.

Okay, my life recently in random facts, go...
Golden girls are nationally ranked 3rd in the nation from my choreography. heres the link
sleep.want more coffee.want more gym.wonderful friends.good weed.messy room&car.camel menthols.vanilla air fresheners.gossip girl dvds.munchies.loneliness beyond belief.anxiety.loud music.

My mom is sick. for what seems like the millionth time.
I don't want to talk about it right now.

"Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around~

But i'm good without ya."

i have to turn this shit around.



No comments:

Post a Comment