6/9/11

the art of cravings


Come.closer.

I ache for your stare, those green eyes that remain constant in my mind. in my thoughts. in my desires. I ache for the turn of your head as i enter the room. I see it. Or maybe i just wish for it. Your lips on my neck, down my spine. my creases. my curves. The taste of your tongue on mine. The spark of this flame we both feel yet deny. It happened. It was born, ignited.

Uncontrollable, undeniable, unfixable.

for gods sake.

your sculpted, painfully gorgeous body. your words that always manage to make me smile, inside and out. the sense of humor that mimics my own. the wisdom i admire, so. We are so beautifully forbidden. So in sync. Surreal. Typical. the match of our personalities. the similar taste of styles. still so unbelievable. the discussions afterwards, the excitement in our faces. in your voice on the other end of the line. admitting. accepting. acknowledging and admiring. i can't stop.

the crossing of lines, the need to yet again. the want. the smell of your skin. the amazing friendship. our creation. the matching of our souls. fate.

It all goes back to what is written in the stars, what is destined. When a certain someone touches your life in a way that you can't begin to explain. That you sheepishly deny with rosy cheeks. That causes your heart to burn when you hear his name. Your skin to tingle. Your fists to clench and release. That you attempt to belittle which only creates the growth. The fuel to the fire. The burning of bridges. Secrecy. Pacts. Promises. The wink in your eye. The act i put on, that you put on. The unknown.

I look up to the sky and see you every single time.
I look to my right and wish for you every single time.
I look ahead of me and see your face every single time.
I look behind me and hope you are there every single time.
I look around and want you to be there every single time.
I let my mind wander and wind up with you every single time.

Assumptions. Expectations. Racing thoughts. Endless possibilities.

Is it just me?
It can't be.
It's too wonderful to be on my mind only.
Too perfect.

We would be so great, we will. one day. someday. i think. i know and i pray and i hope and i wish.

You are the epitome of what a perfect man would be for me. a perfect relationship.

The time will come. it's not now. it's not soon.

but it's there....

1 comment:

  1. i freaking love your posts..
    i really do =)

    nice to know you

    ReplyDelete