6/6/11

prayer.

I want so many things i don't know if i even know where to start. I found myself praying out loud tonight and i want to put it in writing.

I want happiness. I want clarity. I want to taste the wind and feel the sun. I want to be extraordinary. I want to be inspired. I want to dance in front of millions of people,forever. I want to touch people and i want to be touched. I want great things for anybody i have ever came in contact with, even those i swore i'd never think of again. I want lots of loves, yet one that i know is the concrete. I want moments. I want time. I want toned arms and tan skin and i want to kiss all over each trace. I want someone to want to sleep beside me, just to know i'm there. I want nights of love and mornings of even more. I want vacations. I want the thrill of drugs without the toxins they trail along. I want to see, everything. I want success. I want money. I want to always give, no matter the situation. I want to be respected. I want value. I want truth. I want my mistakes to fade. I want nobody to ever feel pain. I want Chris to fly forever above and i want Bruce to always be singing. I want my mother to be at peace. I want love surrounding my atmosphere, all four corners. I want the moment when you know you are making a memory you will never forget. I want music, always. always and always. I want to write, always. I want grasped hands and touching toes. I want babies. I want to be a wife. I want homemade dinners and romantic dates. I want to travel, everywhere and anywhere. I want to help. I want to speak. I want words. I want to do well in school. I want to want to do well in school. I want laughter. I want smiles. I want to never go to bed mad, at anyone or about anything. I want to wake up smiling. I want a house of my own, with wooden floors and french doors. I want everything i could ever want. I want my brother to always play baseball. I want my other brother to be as full of life forever as he is now at four years old. I want growth. I want the ability to move on. I want to always forgive, when forgiveness should be granted. I want experience. I want wisdom. I want faith. I want to never stop. I want people to smile when they think of me, speak of me. I want to know there is something there i simply can't explain. I want the unknown. I want long drives. I want sweet kisses, all over. I want peace. I want the smell of a thunderstorm. I want lit candles and hot baths and damp skin. I want to provide. I want to be selfless. I want karma to slap some people in the face harder than my fist ever could. I want strength. I want the strumming of a guitar and my daddy's voice. I want the stars. I want space. I want tears of pure joy. I want feeling. I want emotion. I want extreme passion. I want exercise. I want photographs. I want conversation. I want story-telling. I want you and me. I want a heart full of a multitude of things. I want natural. I want long phone calls. I want life long friends. I want a beautiful wedding gown. I want oversized sweatshirts that still smell like you. I want to reminisce. I want a long life. I want healthy addictions. I want to be known. I want to be important. I want to be special. I want to be adored. I want great pleasures. I want angels. I want work. I want opportunity. I want to make a mark on this earth, in this life. I want my name plastered on billboards. on skyscrapers. I want boat rides. I want wine. I want decisions. I want books. I want art. I want movement. I want talent. I want to teach and i want to be taught. I want guidance. I want advice. I want psychology. I want astrology. I want things i can call mine and only mine. I want traits. I want understanding. I want pretty words, written and whispered to me. I want long and hard embraces. I want constant. I want to be unafraid. I want to be daring. I want sex appeal. I want adventure. I want creativity. I want creation. I want help along the way. I want to live forever. I want my first love to always think of me and remember me, as i will him. I want the smell of a dance competition. I want the things i have achieved to always be special to me. I want things i have gained to stay with me. I want a love that nobody can understand. I want my face on movie screens. I want my voice on loud speakers. I want chaos. I want messy. I want what i define as perfect. I want to be heard. I want to hear. I want to listen. I want all of this and more. so much more.

2 comments:

  1. these things, i want them too.
    thank you for the follow, dear <3

    ReplyDelete